Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gifts For The Grandbaby

Since I have become a "nanny" I have discovered some stuff I like...




1. Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether Sophie is my grandaughter's favorite toy. It's cute, great for teething, easy for little fingers to hold.

Granddaughter Grace holding her toy.

2. Plush Troy Golden Retriever 9" This is just the right size for babies and it is washable too. Douglas Cuddle Toys have a large line of cute, well made, stuffed toys.

Granddaughter Emma Jean looking at her dog.





3. Elizabeth Mitchell's Music This is great music that both you and your baby will enjoy.




4. Graco's Bumper Jumper I was nostalgic about this type of toy because I had one when I was a baby. We enjoy watching our granddaughter play in this as much as she enjoys playing in it!


Granddaughter Grace in her jumper.



5. The Original Rubber Duck Toy for the Bath by Rich Frog When my oldest daughter was a baby she had several favorite rubber toys like this one. I still have one and it is marked "Lanco" made in France. I was delighted to find this toy again for my granddaughters. It is great for babies (and dogs!) because it is very soft, easy to hold and it squeaks. It is sold as a bath toy but they like to play with it out of the tub.

Granddaughter Emma Jean looking at her rubber duck.















5. Frog Ribbit 7 Inch Playground Ball by Crocodile Creek
This is a classic toy and it comes in different colors, designs and sizes. The manufacture suggests for ages one month to 99 years for the 5 inch ball!


Pictures of Emma Jean my granddaughter with her froggy ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment